Friday, September 13, 2013

this week's best

Well, it's that time again to recap the week! I can hardly believe it's Friday already. I hope you had a fantastic week! Here's some highlights from mine...

1. Remember that little problem with our washing machine? Well, it's fixed! I'm not sure if I'm more excited that we didn't have to replace it or that the repair guy found my long lost bikini top insert I had been searching for months for! Which also happened to be the cause of the problem...

2. I have to give props to the uncharacteristically warm weather we've been experiencing lately.  It has really lifted the spirits of well everyone and has just made all of Edmonton super enjoyable this week!

3. Due to that warm weather, I ventured out with a toddler to a spray park. I donned my bathing suit and ran around through water-shooting dinosaurs and ladybug sprinklers. There's just something about being a kid again that really resets the mind and brings the shoulders down a few notches. It was the best afternoon.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend whatever it may bring! Mine will be relaxing with some great friends in the woods... We're going camping! I'll leave you with a recent photo I took while we were in Banff. It relaxes me just looking at it...

       

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Bikini inserts!! and for a fixed washer! Had a great time this weekend zi

    ReplyDelete