Thursday, September 19, 2013

re-fluff

Today I cleaned my house. If you know me you might think well, that's not weird as I do bits of cleaning everyday to make my life a little easier and my house a little prettier. But, today I really cleaned. It's therapy for me.

I've just had a wonderfully hectic week which meant I would be neglecting my wifely duties, ahem. I know it's bad when I begin a load of laundry on Sunday and finish it on Thursday. Entirely unheard of for me. I am thankful those clothes at least made it to the dryer where they would be re-fluffed four times over four days before finally being folded and put away.

With clean clothes on the...floor we have yet to fix our closet and the smell of bleach stinging my nostrils I can finally put my feet up and relax. Is there anything better than that? Debatable.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment