Friday, September 06, 2013

this week's best

I am excited to bring a fresh perspective to my blog. I have chosen a few post topics to remain constant every week. The first instalment I will call this week's best. Every Friday I will post my top three best moments of the week. This was a great week for us as we were both in Michigan and Edmonton. Here they are!

1. Nate and I spent our last few days in Michigan with my family in my most favorite place on earth...grandma's beach.

2. We returned to our home in Edmonton, more importantly our amazing king size bed. Sure beats sleeping on a floor for two weeks (as was my sleeping arrangement in Michigan).

3. Having Thursday and Friday off upon our return called for some creative dinners on my part.  Thursday's meal would take the cake though: grilled lamb chop with my homemade chimichurri sauce. I'll be sure to share the recipe with my next post! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment