Sunday, September 01, 2013

Welcome

I am so excited to introduce my new design!  I love having a creative for a sister, you must check her out, she is always so willing to lend her valuable time to my blog and I am forever grateful.  I have been dreaming about this blog for months now and I am very eager to begin again. The make-over comes with a fresh perspective on topics that I cannot wait to share with you!  Welcome and thanks for staying tuned!

I am currently at the tail end of a two-week vacation in Michigan.  My husband and I thought the end of August would be a fantastic time to catch up on some serious r and r.  We were right!  We've spent most of our days alternating between taking long saunas, swimming, kayaking, bean bag toss, sunbathing, blueberry picking and bonfires.  We couldn't imagine a better summer sendoff.  I'll leave you today with an image of our favorite intersection...and where we are this moment.




1 comment: