Friday, October 11, 2013

this week's best

Hello again! I hope you all had a lovely week. Here are a few highlights from mine.

1. This weekend we will celebrate the Canadian Thanksgiving (I love celebrating two Thanksgivings each year). This week, to help prepare for the feast I assembled over 200 homemade varenyky. A very fond experience for me!

2. This week we have been busy celebrating from afar the birthdays of a few family members! My Dad, my Mom and my cousin David. So, one big shout out to all three of them, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAMILY, we love you!

3. Our recent trip to Ikea takes the third spot. Not because we had a haul of goodies to take back home (we didn't), but because of the only reason we went there in the first place...the frozen yogurt. Nothing better than a late night $1 ice cream cone.

This week's photo has nothing at all to do with the post. It's a favorite photo of mine that I just remembered I had. It's from our trip to Mackinaw Island this past summer. Better late than never! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment