Friday, March 08, 2013

28

Yesterday was my 28th birthday. I've just decided to accept that I'm almost 30. I have wrinkles and joint pain...although I'm sure they are self-inflicted and not due to old age. At least that's what I will keep telling myself. I spent a relaxing evening with Kathy and Tina who also celebrated their birthdays this week. We went for the most amazing dinner where we indulged in beer, schnitzel and pickle soup. I also had a lovely delivery from my husband who has been gallivanting in Brussels, Belgium all week for work.


These gorgeous flowers have made the entire house smell amazing.  I remember a time in my life when I told Nate never to buy me flowers.  I still question why I would have ever said such a thing, but I am glad he saw right through my absurd request. He regularly buys me flowers now.  A happy wife is a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment